Thursday, September 27, 2012

Come have a muffin.

If you are able to pop in between 7:45 and 8:15 I would love to have the opportunity to meet you and introduce myself.  You even get a muffin!  Yum.

Tonight:
       No assigned homework. 
       Could read or review the French vocabulary that we've been learning.

We started rounding numbers in math.  Some children have grasped the concept easily while others are struggling a bit.  I have added a new link, Rounding Practise, to the Student Link section with a rounding game that we played today.
Also, any home practise on multiplication tables would be very beneficial.  I've added a new Multiplication Drills link that they can practise on.  I'd like them to start at 1 and work their way up. They must earn over 95% to be able to print their results.  We will be working toward printing off their results at each level.