It has been a spectacular week. The students have been settling into classroom routines, and are working very hard. I am very impressed!
- Students are working on their Egyptian Group Presentations. These presentations are to be completed and polished by Tuesday, October 2nd.
English Language Arts:
- I am still missing many of our "Perspective" writing pieces. These should be finished by Monday.
- We have started our new novel study: "The Giver." The students have three reflection questions that need to be completed by Monday.
Mathematics (grade six):
- On Friday, the students wrote their "multiplication strategies open book quiz."
- We will be commencing a new unit on Monday!
- We are continuing to explore volleyball
- Monday October 8th: Thanksgiving, NO SCHOOL
- Thursday October 18th: Half day - PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEWS
- Schedule TBA
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Looking forward to another fantastic week!