Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quick Notes

I just wanted to express how happy I am to have such a wonderful group of children in our class. In just these few weeks I have seen positive growth and increased awareness of their actions and the effects of those actions.  I am so proud of the efforts that are being made in the class.  I feel very lucky to be able to spend the days with this group.

We had our first meeting with our little buddies today.  It went very well and we look forward to meeting again.

Tomorrow is our Terry Fox Run.  On my 'Special Dates' section I had it marked as a 10:30 start.  It actually starts at 11:30. If you'd like to come and run (or walk) with us, please feel free to meet us on the field.

There is no new homework.  
            Spelling test tomorrow and all spelling work is due.
            Lesson 2 and 3 in the Lang. Arts book is also due Thursday.